Chocolate Caramel Brownies
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 package (15.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- ●1 cup chopped nuts
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, divided
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- ●17 soft caramels, unwrapped
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sea Salt Caramel Truffles
- ●1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine cake mix and nuts in large bowl. Stir in 2/3 cup evaporated milk and butter (batter will be thick). Spread half of batter into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Heat caramels and remaining evaporated milk in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted. Sprinkle truffles and morsels over brownie; drizzle with caramel mixture.
Drop remaining batter by heaping teaspoon over caramel mixture.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 24 squares.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.