Peanut Butter “Cheese Ball”
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 cup powdered sugar
- ●3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter (not all-natural)
- ●3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- ●1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet or Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●Graham cracker sticks and/or apple slices
Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until blended. Spoon onto a large piece of plastic wrap; bring up all four corners and twist tightly (should form a ball shape).
Freeze for 1 hour 30 minutes or until firm enough to keep its shape. Place morsels in flat dish. Remove plastic wrap from ball and roll ball into morsels to completely cover (you may find it necessary to press morsels into ball).
Place ball on serving dish; cover and freeze for 2 hours or until almost firm. (Can be made ahead. If frozen overnight, thaw at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.) Serve with graham cracker sticks and apple slices for dipping or spreading.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.